Sunday, February 25, 2007

What's With the Name?


Well, here it is. At the request of some family members, I've started my own blog, here at http://yfnn.blogspot.com.

The reason for the name? Well, it's a bit of a Spiderman thing, where he called himself "your friendly neighborhood Spiderman". I LOVED Spiderman as small kid. And, well, I'm a nerd. It's okay; I've embraced it, and often, it pays off to be a big nerd. So, here it is, Your Friendly Neighborhood Nerd.

What the point of this blog? Well, it gives me a chance to share my nerdiness with friends and family, giving them a short glimpse into my everyday life. And, if other people stumble across this site, well, they can see the trainwreck, too.

Now, I'm not going to be one of those people that say "I'm going to write every single day!" or "I owe it to the readers to put out quality articles!". I'm really doing this for myself and no one else. It's a pretty non-committed commitment, so I'm not going to even suggest at posting frequency and especially posting quality.

So, that's it.

Yeah blog!

YFNN

No comments: